Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cheap labor!

Since we were pretty much stuck at the apartment waiting for our white goods deliveries, I put the kids to work. We had been to IKEA & Ace Hardware the day before so there was plenty to assemble. 

I put the kids on the table & chairs...


I worked on cutting down some tension rods to fit our windows for the curtains. (Sorry, no pics of me!) But the kids worked really hard & finished in no time. 


Then our fridge arrived....


It looks so tiny... But it's all we need. 


By comparison, the dishwasher looks a bit too big for it's new home. 

But the dryer just looks lonely.... 


The washer arrived later; I just forgot to take a picture. Both of them are pretty small (nothing is very big here anyway) with a 7 kg capacity. 

Tomorrow, we wash!!! 

... Well, after a little trip to LuLu's for some much deserved reward. The girls want playdoh & Devin wants Legos (I think...)

No comments:

Post a Comment