Monday, August 4, 2014

The calm moments....

I will be the first to admit that trying to remember EVERYTHING you will need for the next year... for two residences... worlds apart... is a bit stressful. 

I know I have forgot something. 

It will be okay, however. I have an amazing network of friends & family. You humble me with your offers of help, a quick hug, child entertainment, "girl time", & love. As I take a few hours to decompress before boarding the first flight, I am struck by how cherished I have felt over the last few weeks. 

It's been terribly stressful... & I've shed my fair share of tears... But my kids are now sitting in the airport, smiles on their faces, & truly happy to take on this new crazy adventure!  

It will all be okay.... Let the adventure begin! 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your adventures, Pamela! I will miss you while you are gone. Keep up your funny facebook posts. They always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete