Monday, August 11, 2014

Is it a washer... Or dryer? Or both?

Long story short, today did not go according go to plan. 

Whatever. 

I'm certainly not stressing about it. But I do still need to wash some clothes. Luckily, our hotel room comes equipped with a washer/dryer combo under the counter.... In the kitchen! 


Yup, you read that right... A CLOTHES washing machine. Makes perfect sense, right?! There's no dishwasher, but you can wash a few clothes...

Well, I'm trying it out. The washing part was easy... But it did take 1 hour 45 minutes for one load. Now it's time to dry & there are two settings....


I'm thinking....the Gentle dry. The timer says 2 hours. Wait! What? 

Oh geeze... At this rate, it's going to take days. 

I'm so glad I didn't get the combo unit for the apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment